I am blessed to have a home office that looks out on my beautiful garden. It snowed!!!!
We are in an area starved for moisture, so wet stuff on the ground in any amount is a VERY welcome sight. We probably have 3 inches, with more predicted. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
Yes, I drove in it this morning. Took it easy, slid around some, made it home safely. Here are some other ways to look at this situation that you may not have considered:
1. It's beautiful. What if snow falling to the earth was pea soup green--that just wouldn't be the same.
2. You are in no hurry. There is truly no rush--you are the creator of time, make as much as you need.
3. This magnifies the blessing of a warm home, a good book, a hot cup of tea (or in my case, cable TV for basketball!!!!).
4. It's an opportunity to be kind and careful with yourself and other drivers.
5. It may inspire you to have some basic food stock around the house for such instances, so you don't need that extra stop at the store.
6. It may inspire creativity with whatever is the pantry :)
Enjoy whatever beauty surrounds you, whether it is white or not!