Tuesday, December 12, 2017

But Wait, There's More!

     See previous post... Everything Has a Lifespan...
     As several friends can attest, earlier in the fall I claimed that I had a feeling changes were coming, but I didn't know how it would all play out. One change is dropping the two weekly yoga classes to make room for ???
     Well, over the last few days, even more change has been added to the pot that is my life. One change is so huge, I could never in a million years have seen it coming. It's all good, but it will be the biggest change in our family since having kids. Another potential change will be revealed later today. It, too, was initiated "out of the clear blue sky."
     To note my new book's title, WHOA! I feel like I set this cute little snowball called "Change" at the top of a mountain, Spirit gave it (me) a nudge, and that cute little sucker is roaring down the mountain getting bigger and bigger.
     I have mostly good feelings about all of this. I feel my faith in the goodness of life is strong. I have good friend support to keep me from overeating. I have the power (and will, if needed) to say "no." 
     I'll keep you posted.
               Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment