Sunday, May 22, 2016

It's SO worth the effort!

     Today's quote is from Louise Hay: "Cluttered closets mean a cluttered mind. As you clean the closet, say to yourself, 'I am cleaning out the closets of my mind.'"
     I doubt that many of us wake up some morning and, with joyous delight, say, "Today I'm going to clean my closet!" Or some other area that has become cluttered with oh-so-important stuff. We generally don't realize the drag on our spirits that clutter (even "organized" clutter) creates, until it overwhelms us and inspires action. Then the clearing of clutter feels so good.
     I know someone who has made it his mission to get rid of one thing every day. Even as I look around the room I am sitting in, I could easily do that. I'm sure I could do it in every room in this house.
     Not only do we get "weighed down" by clutter, it serves as a blockade preventing other good from entering our lives. Getting rid of clutter keeps the circulation of good moving. You need only go to estate or garage sales to know that one person's castoff is another's treasure.
     Do you really need that _______? Set it free and feel the energy move within you.
     Off to release something,
            Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment