Sunday, May 1, 2016

Create a Pot of Flowers

     It's May Day, spring, the perfect time to create a pot of flowers.
     Research studies are looking into the effects of a sedentary lifestyle, and the effects are not good. (I can give you additional info if you'd like.) So get up and move, do something, like buy a pot, potting soil and flowers and create a lovely flowering display for your porch or deck. Or, even better, deliver it to someone as a surprise.
     Planting my flower pots is one of my favorite springtime activities. I roamed quite a bit yesterday among several garden stores. I couldn't find my "usual" flowers, inspiring me to do some different combinations (see previous post on "Do One Thing Differently Today"). I also bought some glow-in-the-dark spray paint to try it on a pot or two and see how that works. Goofy fun.
     A pot of flowers is a joy all summer, plus you get up and move to water it. You may even find a new hobby, and who knows on what adventures that will lead you!?!
     Happy planting,
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment