Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Closing

     I'm taking a leap of faith here. Yes, that's brave.
     Some background... the overwhelming number of bad events in my life have happened in the month of September. So much so that it's fairly freakish to me, for instance, my mom and dad both died on the same day, September 24, 21 years apart.
     Pretty much I've gotten over my fears of the month, through considerable spiritual work and thought management, but nonetheless, I am generally glad when the month is over. So my leap of faith is breathing a sigh of relief that I had no personal disasters in September this year. Keeping my fingers crossed for the last 17 hours. My mantra for the day...
     Life is good, life is good, life is good!
                Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment