Tuesday, December 16, 2014

What One Thing...?

     For many folks, December is a crazy time of year, with lots more stuff to do, events to attend, and emotions of all variety running rampant. Does this time of year HAVE to be that way? Really!?!?
     Ya gotta start somewhere. What is one thing that you can stop doing to simplify your life in December? There is something. And I can guarantee that the world will not stop turning because you made the decision to stop doing some thing. Give yourself a gift of think time to see what it is that would lighten your load by giving it up.
     I know from personal experience that this works very well. I have a calm, fun, full December without stress, because I'm only doing those things that are really meaningful to me. It is possible!
                 Peace and serenity,
                       Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment