Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Since it's November...

     Despite the fact that there is already Christmas stuff prominent in every store, I am still generally focused on Thanksgiving. And it wouldn't be November without a blog on gratitude.
     I'm thinking of the less obvious (tend-to-take-for-granted) stuff that I am thankful for:

  • ability to read
  • so many magnificent vacation places around our world
  • the opportunity to brighten another person's life
  • ability to sew
  • ability to walk without aids
  • ability to use both hands and arms
  • 12-step programs
  • young people, new ideas, new inventions
  • I have everything I need and most everything I want
  • healthy, happy sons
  • outstanding husband
  • even more loving family

     Most of all, I am grateful for a loving, close relationship with my Higher Power that sustains me through all the adventures of life. I am loved, always and all ways, and so are you!
     Thanks for reading!
              Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment