Friday, July 25, 2014

Living Life Fully

     WOW, what a week this has been. It's been a week wherein I could have gotten plenty down about situations in my own life. However, one new friend living in Arkansas had severe storm damage. And two friends had significant and sudden deaths in their families. All that certainly yanks minor daily annoyances into perspective.
     This is leaving me feeling ever more adamant about letting people know how much they mean to us. Say "I love you" with reckless abandon (on a cosmic scale, we do all love each other because we are all one). Express feelings of appreciation. Look people in the eye. Smile. Be friendly. Expect the best of folks. Have some fun with folks you care about. Laugh. Life is way too short.
     I love you, my readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
         Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment