Thursday, February 27, 2014

A little mad, no, a lot mad!!!

     Imagine this...I'm a crazed college basketball fan, but my first (sports) love is baseball. I need no further proof of heaven on earth than March Madness, and before the Final Four even happens, opening day of baseball season is March 31 this year. I've cleaned the "woman cave" because that's where I'll be the next five weeks, watching basketball and baseball.
     There is absolutely nothing necessary about basketball or baseball, yet they are big dollar operations, and they've captured the hearts (and vocal cords) of millions. Let's hear it for fun! We take life WAY too seriously. Sports may not ring your chimes, but get out there and throw yourself into something that brings you joy! Life is good, celebrate it!
     Mad and loving it,
              Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment