Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Terror, excitement, and peace

Ever have all those feelings at once?
I made the leap today to sign up for a 6-month "do something powerful with my life" program. I am at peace with my decision, and I'm excited about it. Those two emotions account for about half of what I'm feeling.
Then there's the other half. Stark terror. What have I gotten myself into??!?! (Fortunately, in past times when I've asked that question, results have been outstanding--I'm very grateful for that precedent!) How will I pay for this?!?!? (The money always shows up, I don't know how, but I know it's miraculous.) The leader said, "There will be change in you." Dirty word, sometimes, "change" is. But I'm becoming ever more comfy in my own skin, so I expect that trend to continue.
The program kicks off in an intensive weekend in mid-July. It's a small group of 15, which is my favorite "arena" to play in. New friendships, new insights, new possibilities, guaranteed. What's not to be excited about?!?!
This program will make for some interesting blog entries, no doubt. To be continued...
Fun!
Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment