Monday, September 3, 2012

New Forrest Yoga Class Schedule beginning 9/1/12

Here's the updated schedule for my Forrest Yoga Classes:

Class Schedule (all morning classes, 3 per week)
Wednesday, 8:45-10 am, Clearwater Wellness Center, Clearwater, KS
Thursday, 8:45-9:45 am, InnerWorks Holistic Health Center, 3425 W. Central, Wichita, KS
Saturday, 10-11:15 am, at my home studio, Wichita, KS
~~~~~~~~~~~
Drop-in rate, multi-class packages and gift certificates available.

Do you want to try yoga without being seen by the general public? Do you have special physical needs that don't fit in a regular yoga class? I will come to you! Private sessions available--contact me to schedule.

I also offer Forrest Yoga employee benefit classes at your workplace. 

You can learn more about Forrest Yoga at www.forrestyoga.com.
Please contact me for information and appointment scheduling.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment