Sunday, September 9, 2012

I've Been Wondering...

One of the suggestions offered by author Gay Hendricks in his book The Big Leap (the subject of the current class I am facilitating) is to spend time wondering. As a card-carrying control freak and person who prides herself on being organized, to simply hang out wondering is a challenge for me. I like stuff figured out and organized in a neat and tidy package. 
So I am wondering about assorted things: how I really want to spend my time, how to further expand my business enterprises, how to gently draw myself out of my comfort zone.
I really appreciate the concept of wondering. Prior to reading The Big Leap, I would have simply been frustrated with my confusion at not having everything figured out! Wondering lets me tap into the infinite potentials available to me, and gives the Universe more ways to support me--always a great thing!
How might you bring wondering into your life experience?
Enjoy!
Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment