Friday, July 1, 2011

Living in Uncertainty

Joyful July to all!
My topic for this blog describes my life at the moment. I have a big decision to make. Big in that there is a lot of money and time involved. Well, actually, those things are manageable. The real issue here is fear. Can I do what I'm signing up for? Can I complete it? What will I do with the new skills afterwards? I'm a bit afraid of both failure and success! 
I am, however, OK with sitting with all this at the moment. I described to a friend my mental atmosphere as "uncomfortable but not unpleasant." I realize that my taking the time to BE with the uncertainty is a part of the commitment process. This is new for me! I used to despise being in "I don't know what to do!" mode. I wanted the decision over with, a neat and tidy package. I'm choosing to trust the process and see where it leads me. I'll keep you posted!
Blessings,
Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment