Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Patience

From Joan Borysenko's book, A Pocketful of Miracles (March 30):
"Patience is related to authentic spiritual courage. It is deep faith that the universe is unfolding as it should, even when things are not happening according to our own plans or timetables. All we can do is act with integrity, in accordance with our priorities and the guidance of the still, small voice within. After that, we must surrender all attachment to the results."

I like this quote a lot.  It inspires me to see patience as a worthwhile quality for me to aspire to have, rather than something I must make myself have in order to endure seemingly endless waiting.
It is awesome how the universe delivers the most wonderful things in perfect timing when I relax and know all is well, rather than doing the spiritual foot-tapping of "when is it gonna show up?!??!"

Lovin' life, spreadin' joy!
Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment